**Sold Out (as of 10/10/19)**
Fred Stevenson, from Go Stargazing, will speak about recent and ongoing space missions and their discoveries. We will look at a range of fantastic images from probes which have visited the Moon, Venus, Mars and Jupiter. After Fred’s talk we will (weather permitting) enjoy some live stargazing from Britain’s highest public house and designated Dark Sky Discovery Site in the North Pennines.
- Date: Friday 1 November 2019, 7 to 10pm
- Venue: Tan Hill Inn, near Richmond (DL11 6ED)
- Booking: Pre-booking essential via Ticketsource
- Cost: Adults – £10; Concessions – £7; Families – £25
- For ticket prices ‘children’ are defined as under 18s
- Note that tickets are non-transferable and non-refundable. Do not buy or sell tickets for this event from third parties. Please contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you would like to discuss your booking, quoting your Ticketsource booking reference.
Wrap up and bring a red light torch (if you have one).
This event is part of the North Pennines Stargazing Festival running from 23 October to 3 November 2019. #NorthPennStarFest19 #NPennDarkSkies
(c) Andy Gray