**Sold Out (as of 14/10/19)**
Enjoy some of the darkest skies in the North Pennines at Killhope Museum. Experienced astronomers from the Sunderland Astronomical Society will be on hand to show you around the night sky, using a range of powerful telescopes and other specialist equipment. Displays and activities will be available in the Buddle House. All ages are welcome. Food and drinks will be available from the cafe.
- Date: Friday 1 November 2019, 6 to 9pm
- Venue: Killhope Museum, Upper Weardale (DL13 1AR)
- Booking: Pre-booking essential via Ticketsource
- Cost: Adults – £4.50; Concessions – £2.50
- For ticket prices ‘children’ are defined as under 18s
- Note that tickets are non-transferable and non-refundable. Do not buy or sell tickets for this event from third parties. Please contact us (email@example.com) if you would like to discuss your booking, quoting your Ticketsource booking reference.
This event is being organised and run by the team at Killhope Museum in Upper Weardale. For further information about the event, directions and access please visit www.killhope.org.uk or call them on 01388 537 505.
Wrap up and bring a red-light torch (if you have one).
This event is part of the North Pennines Stargazing Festival running from 23 October to 3 November 2019. #NorthPennStarFest19 #NPennDarkSkies
(c) Gary Lintern Photography