Fifty years ago the first people walked on the Moon. Discover the epic story behind this historic moment as we screen ‘CAPCOM GO! The Apollo Story’ in our immersive planetarium dome. A shorter film will showcase spectacular (day and night) footage taken in the North Pennines AONB and UNESCO Global Geopark by local photographer Gary Lintern.
- Date: Tuesday 29 October 2019: 10am; 10.45am; 11.30am; 12.15pm; 1.30pm and 2.15pm
- Venue: The Witham, Barnard Castle (DL12 8LY)
- Booking: Pre-booking essential via Ticketsource
- Cost: Adults – £5; Concessions – £3; Families – £10
- For ticket prices ‘children’ are defined as under 18s
- Note that tickets are non-transferable and non-refundable. Do not buy or sell tickets for this event from third parties. Please contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you would like to discuss your booking, quoting your Ticketsource booking reference.
The show is suitable for ages seven plus and lasts for 30 minutes. Access into the dome is through a narrow ‘door’ and you will need to sit on the floor. You are advised to bring a small cushion with you – anything bigger is not possible to avoid trip hazards.
This event is part of the North Pennines Stargazing Festival running from 23 October to 3 November 2019. #NorthPennStarFest19 #NPennDarkSkies