To ensure that you enjoy watching birds without harming them or their young, please always follow this code of conduct.
- The welfare of the birds must come first. Disturbance to birds and their habitats should be kept to a minimum.
- Keep to footpaths, especially during the bird breeding season. (March–August).
- Avoid disturbing birds or keeping them away from their nests for even short periods especially in wet or cold weather.
- Do not try to find nests. All birds, nests, eggs and young are protected by law and it is illegal to harm them.
- Keep dogs on a short lead.
- Leave gates and property as you find them.
- Take your litter home with you.