Date(s) - 26/10/2019
6:30 pm - 9:30 pm
Talkin Tarn Country Park
**Sold Out (as of 29/07/19)**
Enjoy some of the darkest skies in the North Pennines. Experienced astronomers from the Border Astronomical Society will be on hand to show you around the night sky, using telescopes and binoculars. Displays, information and refreshments will be available. All ages are welcome.
- Date: Saturday 26 October, 6.30 to 9.30pm
- Venue: Talkin Tarn Country Park, near Brampton (CA8 1HN)
- Booking: Pre-booking essential via Ticketsource
- Cost: Adults – £10; Concessions – £7; Families – £25
- For ticket prices ‘children’ are defined as under 18s
- Unfortunately bookings are non-refundable
Wrap up warm and bring a red-light torch (if you have one).
This event is part of the North Pennines Stargazing Festival running from 23 October to 3 November 2019. #NorthPennStarFest19 #NPennDarkSkies
(c) Gary Lintern Photography