Date(s) - 01/11/2019
6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Killhope Lead Mining Museum
Enjoy some of the darkest skies in the North Pennines at Killhope Museum. Experienced astronomers from the Sunderland Astronomical Society will be on hand to show you around the night sky, using a range of powerful telescopes and other specialist equipment. Displays and activities will be available in the Buddle House. All ages are welcome. Food and drinks will be available from the cafe.
- Date: Friday 1 November, 6 to 9pm
- Venue: Killhope Museum, Upper Weardale (DL13 1AR)
- Booking: Pre-booking essential via Ticketsource
- Cost: Adults – £4.50; Concessions – £2.50
- For ticket prices ‘children’ are defined as under 18s
Wrap up and bring a red-light torch (if you have one).
This event is part of the North Pennines Stargazing Festival running from 23 October to 3 November 2019. #NorthPennStarFest19 #NPennDarkSkies
(c) Gary Lintern Photography