Date(s) - 23/10/2019
7:00 pm - 10:00 pm
Langdon Beck Hotel
Since the start of civilisation our knowledge of the Sun and Moon has been essential for our survival. Andy Gray, expert astronomer and science educator, will look back to their origins, and what the future holds. After the talk we will (weather permitting) enjoy stunning views of the starry night sky with powerful telescopes and binoculars.
- Date: Wednesday 23 October 2019, 7-10pm
- Venue: Langdon Beck Hotel, Upper Teesdale (DL12 0XP)
- Booking: Pre-booking essential via Ticketsource
- Cost: Adults – £10; Concessions – £7; Families – £25
- For ticket prices ‘children’ are defined as under 18s
- Unfortunately bookings are non-refundable
Wrap up and bring a red light torch (if you have one).
This event is part of the North Pennines Stargazing Festival running from 23 October to 3 November 2019. #NorthPennStarFest19 #NPennDarkSkies
(c) NPAP / Shane Harris